An appliance parts company is expanding in their Albany, NY location and in need of a skilled Warehouse Worker to support their high demand.
If selected, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rates starting at $15.00/hour, based on experience!
- Permanent position with a daytime schedule
- Monday 8:00am-6:30pm
- Tuesday 9:00am-6:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00am-6:30pm
- Thursday 10:00am-6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am-6:00pm
- Overtime opportunities available
- Long term growth opportunities within the company
- Benefits offered once hired on by the company
- Performance bonuses paid each month!
- Production bonuses offered;
- 1st tier: 100 lines/hour will get $2/hour
- 2nd tier: 120 lines/hour will get $4/hour
Job Description for This Opening:
- Warehouse workers will be responsible for order picking multiple customer orders of appliance parts (not appliances) using Motorola audio headsets with "Jenny" voice recognition software. Additional order picking using stickers printed with bin location and part number is possible. Most items are small and not heavy, such as knobs, screws and sensors. Largest items would include washing machine drums and refrigerator doors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good work ethic
- Must be capable of walking/standing for 8 hours a day
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong attention to detail
MUST have excellent punctuality every day
MUST have reliable transportation
Experience and Education Desired:
- Warehouse or general labor experience preferred
- Pallet jack experience preferred
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get into a fantastic company.
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview submit your application on our ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Worker or 1250560964! You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details
Don’t Hesitate – Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals of Albany, NY
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail