In applying to Bayside Marin Residential you may have the opportunity to join our ever-growing, dynamic, and multi-disciplinary clinical team dedicated to meeting the mental health needs of our residents. As part of working in a residential setting you will be working with an incredibly diverse clientele presenting with a range of different clinical _________. The team here works from a multitude of approaches ranging from CBT, DBT, Sensorimotor, psychodynamic, MI… you name it! We work very closely together, collaborate on cases, engage one another in trainings, and often get together over lunch to relax and connect on a personal level. We are looking for someone to join the team who has the experience and/ or interest in working in a high-needs, fast-paced, acute, and challenging environment set in the beautiful hills of San Rafael. Each employee is able to partake in a free meal provided by Bayside on each shift. We also provide ongoing trainings, supervision, support, and a $750 education stipend to be used for your personal education outside of the facility.
All LMFT, MFTi, AMFT, LSCW, ASW, PsyD, and PhD psychotherapists may apply!
- Apply psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of treating such diagnosed emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Conduct a psychosocial assessment and develop an initial discharge plan.
- Conduct individual, group or family sessions as appropriate for the treatment plan of the patient.
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on assessment and coordinate any additional services needed, revising as necessary.
- Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each patient according to facility and professional standards and revising as indicated by facility or professional standard.
- Maintain a caseload as assigned.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with other staff to facilitate services for the patient, as appropriate to their treatment plan.
- May provide these services in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
- May perform case management, discharge or after care planning as needed.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or Human Services field required.
- One or more years’ experience working with comparable patient population required.
- Requisite state or national licensure for professional therapy providers or eligible for state licensure as a professional therapy provider.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Radiation Treatment Planning