Kforce has a client that is seeking a FPGA Design Engineer in Washington, DC.
- FPGA Design Engineer will architect and implement hardware/software-based DSP systems with the Xilinx RFSoC family of devices
- DSP pipeline design using a combination of firmware (HDL) and software (C/C++)
- Development of interface middleware which facilitates access to FPGA programmable logic
- Lab setup and evaluation of circuit cards
- Generate technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital design
- Experience designing and integrating digital circuitry to include: FPGAs, DSPs, and fundamental circuit elements
- Working knowledge of embedded Linux (i.e., Petalinux)
- Familiar with common bus standards (e.g., Wishbone, AXI, etc.)
- Experience developing/debugging embedded (both OS-based and baremetal) software in C/C++
- Working knowledge of Xilinx design/debug tools and SoC (MPSoC or RFSoC) programmable logic devices
- Experience implementing and evaluating performance of DSP algorithms
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electrical Engineering