To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodburn, OR 97071
- Levi Kunkel
- Phone: 9712734848
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Woodburn, OR
Posted 1 month ago
NOW HIRING ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Admin Assistant will help with General Customer Service, Scheduling, Planning, Ordering and Account Management.
This is a FULL TIME, long term position.
Location: Woodburn, OR
Environment: Business Professional
Shift: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
- This position is going to provide administrative support to an office team.
- Scheduling and ordering inventory
- Planning and managing events
- Scheduling and planning travel as needed
- Will review POs for accuracy and enter data in computer systems.
- Run reports & execute a plan to manage items
- Work with buyers and marketing coordinator for successful new item launches.
- Make decisions that positively affect service levels and profitability.
- Communicate openly with our sales team to build inter-department teamwork and trust.
- Must take a proactive approach when troubleshooting challenges.
- Minimum two years customer service experience in professional office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Outlook and have proper email etiquette- know when and how to "reply", "reply all", or "forward".
- Use of all Microsoft Office Tools
- Great Attendance
- Excellent computer skills required
- High level of professionalism
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic mathematical skills
- Bilingual is a PLUS!
**IF INTERESTED: EMAIL RESUME TO LKUNKEL@AEROTEK. COM OR FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.