A software product company in Reston is hiring a Full Stack Java Engineer to help build their revolutionary Market Research platform. This engineer will be working with the latest and greatest technologies (Spring Boot, Ember.js, DynamoDB, AWS, S3, etc.) in a startup environment and be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of their flagship marketing analytics product that enables companies to increase their brand awareness, customer relationships, and most importantly sales.
What You Will Be Doing
- 2+ years of experience in backend development
- Strong Java skills
- Spring and SpringBoot
- Previous experience leading a team of developers
- AWS or building software within an AWS environment
- Background with Docker (running Docker unit testing is a huge plus)
- Understanding of Frontend Developers is a plus (they use EmberJS)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Extensive experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- 50% Backend (Java) development
- 50% Frontend development (Ember)
- 100% hands on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.