To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Redmond, WA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Admin Assistant in Redmond, Washington (WA). Summary: Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world. Duties Include:
- Proactively manage complex calendars, making decisions to prioritize requests based on shifting business priorities, allocating appropriate amount of time, and ensuring that all meeting details are accurate
- Manage/coordinate domestic and international travel
- Prepare and process expense reports
- Business Support
- Ensure compliance of administrative operational policies and procedures
- Process expense report approvals for team members
- General team support for All Hands, off-sites and morale events (logistics such as room reservation and catering)
- New employee setup (office, equipment, etc., obtained from CELA IT)
- Procurement of goods and services, including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials and facilities requests
- Maintain a friendly and inviting work environment for the team
- 3-5 years of experience supporting a senior manager in an external role in a fast-paced environment required
- Balanced skill profile including strong attention to detail, problem solving and decision making under high pressure, organization and time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a global team environment, to include building effective cross-group working relationships and ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to accommodate varying work styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, calmly and confidently with a -can-do- attitude
- Ability to act with appropriate urgency and to make course corrections as needed in response to changing work situations
- Must have a high level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of company internal tools such
- Effective written and verbal communications skills required
- Someone who enjoys working on morale events - willing to help with morale events
- Best vs. average: Minimum 2-3 years of experience at this company; Experience in CELA; Experience with Teams
- Performance indicators: 3-5 years of experience supporting a senior manager team-at least 5+ people; 3+ years - Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook