To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Director of Business Development
Beacon Health Options • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Business Development Director to join our team at our office in CT, NJ, NY, DE, MD, PA or Remote. The Business Development Director will support the regional business development and client partnership teams to meet business targets in the Tri-State/Mid-Atlantic Market, inclusive of new business, upsells, and current client retention. This support will include the facilitation of cross-functional solution development and production of business development and operations tools and materials.
- Work with the VP of Strategy and Development and the Regional Chief Partnership Officer to understand market and client priorities to identify key areas of assistance or investigation.
- Work with the business development and client partnerships to develop materials to be used in client engagement settings such as sales presentations, finalist meetings, and routine client meetings (e.g. Quarterly Biz Reviews and Joint Operations Committees).
- Support presentation content creation and demonstration of the positive value and outcomes of Beacon’s work and achievements within the context of existing client relationships and new business prospects.
- Develop research/analysis on new market entry demonstrating ROI for regional strategic initiatives, making the business case for investment or expansion activity.
- Work with Regional leadership, product, and shared service teams to prioritize regional client imperatives that will support retention and growth with both current and prospective clients.
- Assist in the contract and financial analysis with current and prospective clients.
- Stay abreast of Beacon product suite, competitive landscape, and changing business needs of customers.
- Attendance at client facing meetings to support business development and client partnership teams.
- 20-25% Overnight travel required.
- This position has no direct report responsibility
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, in related field preferred (business, economics, healthcare administration, public policy); Master’s level strongly preferred
Relevant Work Experience:
- 5-10 years of managed care experience preferred
- Healthcare experience required.
- Background managing a variety of projects end-to-end.
- Demonstrated experience in data and business analysis.
- Proven experience in persuading others using strong logic and compelling data.
- Must be able to articulate a clear vision throughout all levels of an organization.
- Utilization of Salesforce to drive new opportunities preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Expert and proficient level knowledge, skill, and ability in the following areas:
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce
- Analysis and problem solving
- Verbal and written communication
- Group presentation and public speaking
- Collaboration and team oriented philosophy
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.