Lead the geographically aligned Materials & Supply Chain Teams in ordering, and inventory integrity to enable attainment of daily build schedule requirements while maintaining acceptable inventory levels in each PCA within their designated facility.
Lead the process for planning and implementing Engineering Change Notices (ECN). Pursue productivity strategies in order to obtain improvements with existing production parts. Lead the process for Managing and Sourcing material/inventory and lead the process for meeting operational requirements for inventory levels throughout the facility's PCAs.
Develop, implement, optimize, and manage material deliveries to line side.
Role & Responsibility
- Manages and directs the activities of inventory team members
- Lead multiple projects to improve supply chain costs, productivity, and quality of commodities
- This individual must keep abreast of market conditions and changes within the supplier’s organization that may affect our relationship(s) within their team
- Knowledgeable with regards to commodities they are responsible for while maintaining a good working awareness of the company's products
- Lead cross-functional teams, including marketing, manufacturing, product planning teams and engineering to develop commodity strategies in conjunction with Global Commodity Leader
- Oversees team responsible for maintaining the pay to procure function attributes in Oracle, such as order multiples and lead-times
- Oversees bring-in of purchased parts in order to meet build schedule requirements
- Manage inventory levels to achieve forecasted turn rates
- Ensures affective ECN implementations
- Oversee past due purchase order management
- Responsible for quality, cost, supplier alliances, information sharing, customer support and technological advancement.
- Business Administration - Bachelor’s Degree (Allow Equivalent)
- Master’s Degree preferred
- CPIM, Green Belt or Black Belt training and/or certification is preferred
- Able to train and mentor those that he/she supervises in the necessary skills for Buying and Planning
- Must be skilled in the use of Oracle
- Needs to be able to read and understand engineering drawings and the New Product Development and sourcing processes at the company
- Strong analytical skills required
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Experience - 7+ years
- Travel Standard - 10 - 24 %
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call
. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
New Product Development