Work is typically performed in a clinical environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job. Additional competencies and skills outlined in any department-specific orientation will be considered essential to the performance of the job related to that position.
Full time 80 hours biweekly 2-8 hour shifts 2-12 hour shifts/week including every other weekend and holiday
Primarily evening shift
Protocol driven care
Graduate from Specialty Training Program- (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s):
Basic Life Support Certification - American Heart Association (AHA), Member of National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) - National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC), Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification - Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Registered Respiratory Therapist - National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC), S.T.A.B.L.E. Certified - The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program
Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Organizational Skills, Preceptor Skills
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
- KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
- EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
- LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
- INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
- SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Interpersonal Skills
- Neonatal Resuscitation Programs