$14.25 to $16.50 hourly
If you're looking for work as a Collections Specialist, and have a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail, you'll be interested in this job opening! Candidates looking to build their careers as finance professionals will have the opportunity to join a growing team at this position. If you're interested, contact Accountemps today. This short-term temporary role is for a Collections Specialist who wants to work in the Federal Way, Washington area.
- Act as liaison in maintaining quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Head all billing and reporting activities in response to deadlines
- Ensure bankruptcy filings are processed in the correct manner when received
- Update customer files to ensure data integrity
- Take care of inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Log all customer payments to the correct reports
- Guarantee payments are processed
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
- Abide by all Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act rules and regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial collections
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- Be able to effectively analyze and make decisions on customer accounts
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
- Experience using accounting software
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Fair Credit Reporting Act