What You Can Expect:
Coordinates gathering information, documents and completing credentialing applications with all health plans. Maintains Managed Care and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and Preferred Provider Networks (PPNs) Agreements in the Contract Management database. Ensures all new agreements are added to the business office contract matrix and managed care payer materials are added to the dashboard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers information and documents to complete credentialing applications with health plans.
- Maintains Managed Care and ACOs/PPNs agreements in the contract management database.
- Assists with monitoring the terms and reimbursement criteria for each contract.
- Ensures all new agreements are added and/or updated into the business office contract matrix.
- Adds and ensures that managed care payer materials are uploaded to MCO/ACO dashboard.
- Assists with generating, analyzing and/or validating department reports.
- Assists with documentation requested from internal leaders/departments and external parties.
- Assists Director of Managed Care Contracts on special projects.
- Minimal including overnight stay as necessary.
Trilogy Health ServicesText One Of Our Recruiters:
Meredith (419) 951-0423What We're Looking For:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred in Business, Healthcare, Finance or related field.
Life At Trilogy:
- Minimum of three (3) years prior experience in Insurance, Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Long Term Care