To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ 07054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Guest Services Coordinator & Hospitality Receptionist
Novitex Enterprise Solutions • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Guest Services Coordinator & Hospitality Receptionist position in Parsippany, NJ. The schedule for this position will l be Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
- Manage the Guest/Reception desk in main lobby while being the focal point of contact for all visitors and associates
- Delivering the highest levels of attentiveness and care to Guests and Associates while consistently demonstrating a friendly and engaging attitude
- Address and resolve guest and associate questions or concerns
- Develop a familiarity with the associates for whom you are assisting while fostering an atmosphere of warmth and professionalism
- Greet guests, applicants and internal associates
- Serve as ambassador and communication hub for guests and internal associates
- Act as switchboard for internal and external calls
- Assist with security; checking and verifying all identification cards through Ccure security system
- Work closely with security officers to ensure building safety and outside parking regulations are followed; alert associates about car/parking issues via the overhead paging system
- Broadcast approved statements from Corporate Communications via the overhead paging system
- Provide guidance to associates with the conference room management system
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
- Receive and manage all office services/maintenance/Associate requests, daily, from dispatch to completion. Input requests as needed in online FM Services software system, email Link and Tutorial documents to those who need it and print reports upon request
- Professional attire, polished appearance and demeanor
- Ensure lobby is clean and presentable at all times
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 3+ years customer service related experience
- 3+ years of Administrative experience
- 1+ year reception or concierge experience
Required Skills and Attributes
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team environment
- Enthusiasm and a passion for excellence
- Approachable, engaging, interactive, anticipatory, friendly, helpful
- Passionate about people and assisting people
- Determined; sees every interaction as an opportunity to surprise and delight, strives to make a positive impact on every guest and associate experience
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS