To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • El Dorado Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst in El Dorado Hills, California (CA). Summary: The HR Technology Associate is responsible to manage operational activities of the HR Technology team. Operational activities include developing and executing reports from HR systems, auditing HR system transactions, tracking and troubleshooting transaction issues and seeking opportunities to automate audits. This individual will be responsible to gathering business requirements that drive HR systems continuous improvements and will use their analytical skills propose change. This individual would be responsible to support special projects in the continual optimization of our Human Resource processes and technology supporting those processes. Project related activities would include developing, controlling and reporting on business requirements, activity planning, schedule management, driving work and reporting status. This representative is a subject matter expert and data and technical processes manager of HR technology systems. Duties Include:
- Support of the HR technology strategy and roadmap to support business initiatives and to achieve desired outcomes
- Work as a knowledge expert of HR technology systems
- Troubleshoot and maintain HR Technology systems, with focus on Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud
- Develop CHM Cloud system generated reports
- Develop business requirements
- Develop user acceptance test scripts
- Prepare data for testing and execute test scripts
- Manage integrated list of routine operational processes for HR Technology, assuring audits, outcomes and reports remain current
- Create technical audit trend reporting and analytics that supports optimization and continuous process improvement
- Document and maintain operational instructions, training materials and other relevant materials
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of automated systems in a production or operations environment
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems related to business operations utilizing statistical analysis methodology
- Knowledge of analyses such as, GAP analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering
- Working knowledge of PCs and related software applications
- Good interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Good math, analytical and problem-solving skills and use of analytical tools (e.g. MiniTab, Excel graphs)