Join a highly popular, upscale restaurant in Western Michigan! Looking for Michigan natives living in the Chicago area who may be interested in moving home.
We are looking for a talented Mixologist to lead the beverage program for a highly acclaimed restaurant in Western Michigan. We need a candidate with top-notch skills in craft cocktail creation and enjoys working behind the bar. Expertise in craft beer and wine are also highly preferred. Someone who enjoys leading a team of bartenders / mixologists and creating a fun, welcoming atmosphere would be an ideal fit.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3-4 years of bartending / mixologist experience with a heavy emphasis on craft cocktails
- Experience in ordering, inventory management, and scheduling
- Exceptional training skills
- Expert craft beer, wine, and craft cocktail knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Any additional certifications are a plus (e.g. Sommelier, Cicerone, BarSmarts, etc.)
- Extremely lucrative compensation
- 5 day, 50 hour work week
- Health and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Personal days & sick days
Apply now for consideration.
Harper Associates is an equal employment opportunity employer and recruiter. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Harper Associates also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Harper Associates’ policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions or recommendations.