How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.Responsibilities
The Front Office Specialist (FOS) is responsible for illustrating exceptional customer service and focus to Wellstar’s patients and customers. This includes greeting customers, registering patients at check-in and check out, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, cash management, and/or adiminstrative functions that support the practice’s operations. The FOS is an important team member in achieving patient experience, employee engagement, and financial goals. This position is considered a highly functioning position where the team member must be able to multi-task while at the same time communicate with various customers.
Primary location is 3825 Medical Park Dr. - Austell 30106
This team member would also travel to :
4550 Cobb Pkwy NW – Acworth, GA 30101
780 Canton Rd NE – Marietta, GA 30060Qualifications
Required Minimum Education:
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
Required Minimum Experience:
- 1-2 years administrative front office experience in a physician practice or health care setting preferred.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Computer skills essential. Medical terminology including coding needed (CPT-4, ICD-9, and HCPCS) preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance filing and requirements. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate and understand verbal and written English language and display a positive attitude while working in a team setting.
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!
- Cash Management
- Customer Service
- Employee Engagement