This position works with Teams across GFS to execute Product Development, Seasonal Product Lines, Marketing Concepts and Merchandising tools to drive sales goals as set by Division Lead. The Merchandising and Marketing Analyst I is an essential team player on the brand team.
- Works in conjunction with Division Management and Cross Functional Teams in the development of new seasonal products including concept, item set up, line list maintenance, forecasting and sku reporting.
- Creation of seasonal price lists per the direction of Division Management.
- Works on Seasonal Catalogs including catalog layout, catalog proofing and working with IDG to manage photo samples and Quick Guide load.
- Develops Sales Tools and Updates Sales Tracking Reports for seasonal promotions, as well as other reports as needed.
- Manages Seasonal SMS lines working across GFS to ensure SMS is ordered timely, track delivery, ensure Sales Rep Orders are entered correctly and shipped on time.
- Works with Teams to execute Tradeshows and Sales Meetings including product presentations.
- Monitors and analyzes competitive environment to develop greater knowledge of pricing, products and programs.
- Provides product presentation support for customer visits including room set up, line organization and presentations.
- Travel required for Trade Shows and Events.
- Maintains and distributes Reports to Sales Team, including but not limited to, Margin Builder and Inventory Reports.
- Sets up Customer Programs and Promotional system codes.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in the content area of apparel, business and/or marketing.
- One to two years apparel industry experience related to business planning and/or product development or retail management experience desired.
- Must possess intermediate computer knowledge and be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Power Point, as well as working on a MAC.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email:[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Merchandising and Marketing Analyst I
- Global Financial Services
- Business Planning