1. Provides supportive household services by performing light housekeeping duties, laundry, grocery shopping, etc. in accordance with the written plan of care. Prepares nutritious meals including medically prescribed diets. Follows service plans goals tasks. Documents observations and activities.
2. Recognizes and reports any changes in client’s physical, mental and social status to supervisor and agency staff involved in the client’s care.
3. Performs care and services with minimal or no client/family complaints.
4. Assist with personal care for advantage members as per directed by service plan goals
5. PCA will assist with advanced supportive restorative (ASR) task with proper training from LPN or RN as specified in members per service plan and goals.
6. Participates in agency activities.
a. Attends agency staff meetings.
b. Attends a minimum of 12 hours of in-services per year.
c. Performs care and hours of services as outlined on care plan.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs
Coordinating With Others
C (Programming Language)
Licensed Practical Nurse