To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Technician
Apex Systems • Columbus, OH
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is looking for interested candidates In Columbus, OH to fill a QA Technician/Analyst position with one of our clients! This is a great foot in the door with a growing company!
The analyst position is key in maintaining the quality of incoming ingredients, in line product, and finished product. This person shall report any nonconformance of finished product to the QA Supervisor or Manager.
- Collect samples of ingredients, products or packages and monitor tests according to established procedures.
- Accurately weigh colors, flavors and other small ingredients.
- Monitor processes to ensure they are operating consistently. Maintain lab equipment.
- Document all results. Organize data for management review.
- Label and maintain samples of ingredients and samples for retains.
- Communicate non-compliant results immediately to management
- Monitor plant for compliance to GMP’s
- Recommend methods to improve processes to reduce waste, improve productivity, improve quality and/or consistency
- Test R&D samples for Food Safety & specification development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or related field preferred. Minimum of High School Degree required (if with previous food manufacturing experience)
- Prior experience in food manufacturing or a food science lab.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Passion for the food industry.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Eschaffer@apexsystems.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178