CHENEGAPROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SERVICES, LLC.]
Company Job Title:
Senior Administrative Assistant
Chenega Job Title:
DOE L or DOD Secret
Within Savannah River Site Local Commuting Area
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
***THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***
ChenegaProfessional and Technical Services, LLC (CPTS) is seeking aSenior Administrative Assistanttosupport an acquisition planning support task order with the U.S. Department ofEnergy’s (DOE) Office of Environmental Management (EM). The SME will assist theSavannah River Site (SRS) Operations Acquisition (Post FY 2018 AcquisitionIntegrated Project Team (AIPT).
Performanceis predominantly onsite at SRS, a 310 square mile (198,344 acres) site that islocated in the sand-hills region of South Carolina. SRS encompasses parts ofAiken, Barnwell and Allendale counties and is bordered on the west by theSavannah River and Georgia. SRS was constructed during the early 1950s toproduce basic materials used in fabrication of nuclear weapons, primarilytritium and plutonium-239, in support of our nation's defense programs.
- Document Management Support
- Participate in document meetings, conferences, etc.
- Ensure deliverable quality and timeliness.
- Prepare and develop correspondence, reports, memorandums, presentations, and other forms of communication for distribution across various organizations on site and to offices off site (both Federal and non-Federal) as directed.
- Review correspondence for signatures from members of assigned staff, the supervisor, or other senior managers for proper format.
- Review conformance with procedural instructions, grammar, typographical errors, accuracy, and necessary attachments.
- Properly monitor and track correspondence as required in approved databases to ensure that all assigned suspense requirements are met.
- Distribute correspondence to all individuals in accordance with approved guidelines and processes.
- Maintain assigned files and record systems in accordance to the DOE approved guidelines.
- Coordinate with DOE Mail Room for the sending and receiving of mail items as required. Obtain authorizing signature for Overnight Services.
- Search and retrieve documents from databases and files as requested and provide limited research to assigned staff as necessary.
- Prepare and coordinate documents for review by the Federal staff and distribute as necessary
- Event & Space Management Support
- Monitor a broad range of communication in order to make scheduling determinations and recommendations to assigned Federal staff.
- Schedule and maintain a calendar of assigned meeting space within the organization.
- Plan, coordinate, and organize events (on site and off site) for assigned Federal staff. Audience may include senior Government staff from within DOE/NNSA and/or other Government agencies, various contract staff both on and off site, and the general public.
- Secure facilities no later than 15 days prior to event by coordinating with the DOE Conference Room coordinator or applicable office / agency.
- Submit all presentations in either paper format, electronic format, or both as required by supported staff within the prescribed time frame.
- Secure necessary equipment (projector, computer, etc.) to conduct briefing. Operate equipment (projector, computer, etc.) as required.
- Take attendance at meetings as necessary.
- Distribute meeting documents as necessary to participants.
- Perform all actions required to schedule, coordinate, and setup/connect for Video Teleconferences (i.e. local resources, local and distant end participants, etc.) as required.
- General Office Support
- Maintain daily schedule of assigned Federal staff.
- Communicate and interface with Government and contractor executives (to include their assigned staff) to facilitate activities as assigned.
- Order and maintain approved inventory of standard office supplies for assigned staff utilizing approved process and procedures.
- Receive telephone calls and visitors.
- Direct call or visitor to requested Federal staff; redirect caller or visitor to appropriate staff as may be required.
- Complete routine duplication of documents utilizing provided duplication equipment not to exceed 15,000 printed pages.
- Coordinate with DOE Reproduction Clerk to complete copy/print job order as required in excess of 15,000 printed pages or when finished copies requires binding.
- Ensure compliance with all agency security regulations.
- Effectively address changes in work priorities.
- Personnel Management Support
- Assist Federal staff with the completion of time and attendance submissions and maintain records as required.
- Assist the assigned staff with official travel requirements.
- Prepare and obtain DOE authorization to relocate assigned staff using approved forms and processes.
- Utilizing approved requests, coordinate with DOE Office Services for the relocation of assigned staff.
- Prepare, obtain, and coordinate DOE authorization to install, relocate, or remove voice / fax telephone lines using approved forms and processes.
- Assist Federal staff and their direct support service contractors in obtaining access to the SRS data network (SRSNet).
- Complete and/or assist Federal staff and their direct support service contractors to obtain any and all necessary training required to gain access to the site, or that is directly related to the supported staff’s mission on site (i.e. General Employee Training (GET), Consolidated Annual Training (CAT), Radiological Worker (RADCON) training, etc.).
- Otherduties as assigned
MinimumQualifications: (Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily.)
- High School diploma required or Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in office administration.
Knowledge, Skillsand Abilities:
- Hands-onexperience with in the Statutes, Executive Orders, OMB Circulars, and Federaland Department of Energy regulations, directives, instructions, and guidebooksgoverning Environmental Management.
- Hands-onexperience with in the Statutes, Executive Orders, OMB Circulars, and Federaland Department of Energy regulations, directives, instructions, and guidebooksgoverning Administrative Management and Organizational Charters.
- InformationTechnology Skills: Microsoft Word, Advanced; Microsoft Power Point, Advanced; Microsoft Outlook, Advanced; and Microsoft Excel, Advanced.
- SoftSkills: Writing, Problem Solving, Facilitation, Interpersonal Relationships, Manager Management, Tolerance of Change and Uncertainty, and Customer Service.
URL blocked - click to apply(The physical demands describedhere are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employeeis frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this jobinclude close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environmentcharacteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounterswhile performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work ina temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure toelectronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas ofoperations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborneparticles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
ChenegaCorporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Nativepreference under PL 93-638.
Weparticipate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Microsoft Power Point