To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1613 North Harrison Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
INSURANCE VERIFICATION REPRESENTATIVE I (Neo)
Sheridan Healthcare • Sunrise, FL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Insurance Verification Representative I.
The Insurance Verification Representative I is responsible for scanning medical records for permanent electronic storage, entering patient record/account information in billing system, and verifying insurance coverage eligibility for services submitted.
Candidates must have 1 or more years of experience in the following in order to be considered:
- Medical record reconciliation reporting, and knowledge of medical insurance and insurance requirements
- Maintaining accurate daily input of medical record data into a Billing Management System in a production environment by keying and/or scanning the data
- Maintaining daily/weekly/monthly production deadlines and demands
- Verifying insurance coverage eligibility for all exceptions, and verifying demographic information and medical records data to ensure patients’ appropriate cards and information before billing system data entry
- Preparing medical records for scanning process by ensuring all documentation relates to each patient and is the appropriate size to be scanned
- Verifying that all records were scanned and if any date of service for assigned facilities was not received
- Running reconciliation reports and performing daily reconciliation for each date of service/facility that is received
- Applying insurance codes in the billing system according to appropriate financial classes
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and data entry using MS Excel/MS Word/10-Key pad by touch
- Dependable, self-starter, and detail oriented with great organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
- Communicates and works well in a team environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours during the week and Saturdays per management request based on production needs
- Knowledge of the AS400 billing system would be a plus
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is required with 1 or more years of related experience
- Good organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Healthcare Billing System
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Meet established production and quality goals/metrics
- Follow up in a timely manner on open items
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.