Passion. Purpose. PACE.
Express Your Inner Greatness at MorseLife. Be part of our PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) Program with sites in West Palm Beach and Delray Beach. PACE is a managed care plan for seniors age 55 and older who are nursing home-eligible, but prefer to remain at home with healthcare and related services.
As part of our PACE team, you will help seniors age in place, in their own homes, by providing community-based health and wellness services. Join us now to improve life for patients and families who depend on us to be great at what we do.
Teamwork. Passion. Impact. Leadership. Quality. Customer Focus. These are more than just our guiding attributes. They're the values shared by each member of our team - and the principles behind our success as a 5-Star, Gold Seal, nationally recognized senior care provider. If these traits resemble you as a whole, you may be an excellent match for our most current opportunity.
PACE - Bus Attendant
In this role, you will provides support within the transportation service area with specific responsibilities for assisting special clients during transport to and from home, day center and/or doctor's office. Ensuring orderly entering and leaving of the bus patron; maintaining seat chart of riders; and ensuring the safety and sanitation of assigned vehicles.
How to make an impact:
- Assist clients with disabilities on and off the bus according to the individual needs.
- Supervise clients as they board and leave the bus.
- Learn and adapt to each client's special medical, physical, communicative and emotional needs.
- Manage client's behavior and report clients discipline problem to appropriate administrator.
- Communicate with transportation manager on a daily basis regarding client's behavior while on bus.
- Assist bus driver for the purpose of handling emergency situation until the driver can take over.
- Prepare reports (E.g. seating charts of assigned clients, incident reports, and client's misconduct. Etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, conveying information, and/or complying with establish guidelines.
- Report observation and/or incidents (e.g. discipline, accident, inappropriate social behavior, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to appropriate personal for their action.
- Secure clients and their equipment's ( e.g. restraints, check wheel chair tie downs, seat belt, opens and operates bus lift ) for the purpose of ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the clients.
What you'll bring to the table:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A valid driver's license, automobile insurance and reliable transportation.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with the frail and/or elderly
- CPR Certification
Our PACE model of care is centered on the belief that the well-being of seniors with chronic care needs, and their families, are better served in their own communities whenever possible. So bring your high energy, positive, collaborative attitude to deliver our model and provide high quality care and satisfaction to our participants.
MorseLife is ideal for professionals looking to express their own Inner Greatness. Has your Inner Greatness yet to be noticed? Come join our team and we'll help you make an impact and surpass even your own expectations!
MorseLife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Outline Of Food Preparation