To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- BRECKNRDG HLS, MO 63114
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Driveline Retail • BRECKNRDG HLS, MO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want to work, but wish you had some flexibility in when you did your work?
We are currently hiring people like you to join our team of over 14,000 associates that offer our customers the ability to reach almost every retail location in the United States and its territories.
Driveline is proud to be one of the largest fully W-2 merchandising employer in the country. These are some of the reasons why we have so many valued team members.
Industry leading software allows our merchandisers to choose the projects that fit them.
Most projects allow for “week of scheduling.” This means you pick the day and time that works for your schedule.
Available assignments range in length from 15 minutes to multi day
Inventory associates are offered 401K, an employee discount program, and healthcare insurance for those that qualify
Our Superstars have the following qualifications:
- Have a Car, Bike or Bus that can get you to work everyday
- Have an internet based gadget to share your accomplishments and photos with our customer
- A desire to “Bring It” every day
- Great personality, professional appearance, and a “Can Do Anything” attitude
- Up to the challenge physically and mentally
- 1-2 years merchandising or retail experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to read standard plan-o-grams and execute merchandise resets
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and bend/stoop/stand for more than 45 minutes
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Computer access with printer/Internet/email
- Ability to report completed work on the day of service
Inventory associate, warehouse, stockroom, storage yard and warehouse