*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AS AN EMPLOYEE *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
For a 3-6 month “Contract-to-Hire” opportunity!
Leverage your JAVA - J2EE experience to
help take your career with our Client to the
"Next Level" for 2019 and beyond!
Location: Rockville, Maryland
Title: JAVA Developer
Our Client seeks an experienced Java Software Engineer to support maintenance and development of Java applications. The Java Software Engineer must be able to support the software development life cycle including all documentation such as the software development plan, schedule, requirements specification, software design documents, and test documentation. Will collect and analyze system requirements, translating them into a workable design and functional system. Experience with configuration management, information assurance, and Agile development principles is important.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Implement new features while maintaining and improving quality of client applications.
• Accurate estimation of effort and complexity of user stories.
• Code with quality by achieving code metrics, testing code, and documenting work.
• Achieve operational excellence by automating processes and writing maintainable, supportable, and testable code.
• Work collaboratively with server side developers and architects to design and implement APIs
• Candidate should be able to collect and analyze system requirements, translating them into a workable design and functional system.
• Experience with configuration management, information assurance, and agile development principles is important.
- 3+ years as a "hands-on" developer using Java enterprise web site technology.
- 2+ years intensive experience in REST APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable with 3-5 years’ experience.
- CompTIA Security+ professional certification (Helpful, not required).
•There is no per diem with this position
•There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
•MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
EMAIL: URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Agile Software Development
Java (Programming Language)