To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rep Customer Care I - Tampa, FL req23932
Quest Diagnostic Health and Wellness • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Schedule: Various shift options available Afternoon shifts include shift differential
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
Handle all inbound customer contacts received by telephone. Place outbound calls to clients in accordance with call log procedures and policies.
• Handles all customer inquiries received by telephone regarding reporting of patient results, inquiries of tests and services, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide superior service
• Report laboratory results to clients and patients using established protocols
• Document reporting or call history in required format and maintain complete and accurate records
• Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting
• Report client concerns using established protocols
• Provides education and guidance to clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes.
• Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured
• Escalates issues as appropriate using established protocols
• Leads by example in demonstrating “Everyday Excellence” behaviors
• Perform other duties as required to meet the customer requirements
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES THAT AN INCUMBENT MAY BE EXPECTED TO PERFORM.
Education Preferred: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Work Experience: Previous medical or customer service background preferred
• Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Able to speak the English language clearly and effectively communicate to caller and peer group
• Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated strong call resolution skills
• Demonstrated composure in stressful situations
• Demonstrated ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to operate basic office equipment and utilize proficient computer skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated Integrity and a commitment to values
Principal Decisions: Describe the most important decisions that are made in the course of doing the job.
• Accurate authentication, identification and clarification of client or patient request.
• Appropriate escalation of issues that are beyond skills or scope of CSR.
• Determination of appropriate response to client inquiries and complaints.
• Creation of complete and accurate documentation of all interactions.
• Suggestions for process improvements related to department operations or client concerns.