Job ID: 160931
Sierra, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
The Belgard Sales Representative will be responsible for the overall sales function of the Belgard product line. This will include maintaining existing business, generating leads, creating new business, increasing customer orders, and developing customer relationships. Territory will include Los Angeles, North Hollywood and the Ventura area.
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market
- Prepare sales projects and prospecting activity reports for monthly meetings
- Compile dealer's sales data, interpret buying cycles, share results with production to efficiently plan weekly and monthly production plans
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Five + years related experience managing a multi-million-dollar territory
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Experience within the building materials industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Sierra, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.