To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rolla, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Psychologist - Outpatient Therapy/BHC at local FQHC
Compass Health Network • Rolla, MO
Posted 28 days ago
Seeking a licensed Clinical Social Worker or Psychologist who will work in both an outpatient setting at Compass Health Network and in a local Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), where their role will be that of a Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC). Both the LCSW and LP will see clients for therapy, and the LP may also engage in psychological assessment at CHN.
- Provide initial evaluation and assessment interview upon consumer’s admission. Make recommendation for treatment and referral as appropriate
- Develop individualized treatment plans, defining plan of services and intervention. Update treatment plans according to documentation requirements
- Provide individual, couple, group and family therapy according to the consumer’s treatment needs. Provide crisis intervention services as needed.
- Collects and analyzes client-based data concerning intervention programs to improve quality of services.
- Document clinical service delivery within 72 hours of consumer contact. Documentation meets all appropriate HIPPA and Medicaid/Medicare documentation guidelines
- Psychological Evaluations which may include the administration, scoring, interpretation and preparation of reports for diagnostic clarification, and/or other evaluations deemed clinically appropriate.
- Keep records of consumer contacts as specific by accounting and statistical needs of the organization. Complete all required OTR’s/PA’s to allow for billing of clinical service in a timely manner
- Maintain appropriate size caseload in meeting productivity expectations
- Attend outpatient staff meetings for agency communication, clinical consultation and trainings
- Provide supervision for psychology interns and residents.
- Coordinate provision of clinical services for consumers with other programs and/or medical services
- Abide by all professional, certification, and corporate ethical standards in performance of duties. Maintain current licensure to be in good standing with the licensure board
Current licensure or provisional licensure in the State of Missouri as a Psychologist.
At Compass Health, we understand that our employees work hard, so we provide a generous benefits package. Benefits for the Psychologist position include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Disability insurance
Pathways Community Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. is a nonprofit community mental health center that provides a full continuum of mental health care and access to services in Missouri and Louisiana. Our focus is achieving and sustaining optimal wellness for individuals and communities. We do this by providing accessible mental health, alcohol and drug treatment and prevention services. Our mission is to enhance wellness in the lives of individuals and communities by instilling hope, building partnerships and supporting recovery.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you!