To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bronx, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Emergency Room / Pediatrics RN - Travel Nurse
Fastaff Travel Nursing • Bronx, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Pediatric Emergency Room — ER — Travel Registered Nurse Job
As a pediatric emergency room RN, you will assist the physician to diagnose and treat patients who are under the age of eighteen. The pediatric emergency room registered nurse will be responsible to educate the family and child/patient in regards to the urgent treatment plan as well as any follow up treatment that will be required. Pediatric emergency department travel registered nurses administer medication, start and maintain intravenous (IV) lines, observe and record patient status and treat patients under the supervision of a physician. Pediatric emergency room RNs require patience when dealing with children and families.
Pediatric Emergency Room — ER — RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a pediatric emergency room environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS and PALS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
Pediatric Emergency Room—ER — Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Close communication with all members of the healthcare team, as well as the ability to independently recognize the need for early intervention
- Monitor and manage the progress and well-being of the infant, child or adolescent patient requiring urgent medical intervention
- Provide support, education and comfort to patients and their families during their emergency room experience
- Provide IV insertion, intubation, medicine administration, blood drawing, and many other medical procedures
- Prepare patients for surgery or diagnostic testing
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)