To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Lutheran Social Services of Illinois
- Phone: 847-635-4655
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PI CCM - Crisis Counselor PT/On Call
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), is a leading not-for-profit organization providing healing, justice and wholeness to people and communities. For over 150 years, LSSI has made a difference in the lives of children and families, and we're still a strong, viable presence in the State of Illinois, continuing that commitment to making a difference.
PI CCM-Crisis Counselor
- Seeking both full-time and part-time positions in an emergency room setting on the Northside of Chicago.
- Prescreens patients in crisis in and provides open access to support for human service needs like food insecurity, resource assistance, emergency housing, transportation assistance, etc.
- Intervention focuses on clinical assessment, appropriate referrals to community resources, engaging difficult-to-engage clients using the emergency room over routinized community care.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based upon relevant education, experience and licensure.
- Monetary Incentive rewards
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, days of paid time off, paid holidays, Sick time, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible hours.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology/Social Work/Human Services is required (Master's degree preferred).
- Preferred one year experience working with mentally ill patients, counseling, crisis intervention, case management and/or substance abuse.
- Overnight and weekend availability preferred.
We offer room for advancement and an environment where you can utilize your education and experience, knowing that you are making a positive difference in the lives of children and families.
Come be a part of this challenging and rewarding environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Social Services, Crisis Counselor, PI CCM - Crisis Counselor (PT) Human Services, Medical Health Services, Mental Health, Rehabilitation Services, Case Manager, Service Coordinator, Manager, Not for Profit, NonProfit, NFP.