To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
National Account Coordinator - Charlotte, NC
Securitas USA • Charlotte, NC
Posted 5 days ago
The NCC National Accounts Coordinator supports the National Accounts Temporary Services program by processing service requests/changes/cancellations from National Account clients via phone and/or Web Form emails. The position serves as a liaison between Securitas branches and National Account clients to ensure that all service requests are fulfilled.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- Receive all incoming forms of communication from National Account Temporary Services clients and Securitas branch offices servicing those clients during business hours, non-business office hours, and holidays.
- Respond appropriately to all calls and emails by evaluating the situation and reviewing procedures on what steps to take for each request type.
- Identify and route service request information to local branch offices in a timely manner by email and/or telephone.
- Ensure via email and telephone communications that all client requests are fulfilled locally.
- Track the confirmation status of all service requests/changes/cancellations for each client and report that information to the client on a daily basis.
- Reconcile tracking sheets to NCC List of Cases report on a daily basis.
- Verify validity of service failures and communicate those to National Accounts Temporary Services department for follow-up and/or resolution with branch offices.
- Track the department numbers for service requests for NCC charge backs.
- Transcribe incident reports. Ensure daily call transcriptions and periodic reports are delivered to clients of National Incident Reporting Services (NIRS).
- Assist with and/or initiate projects that improve the overall efficiency of National Accounts Temporary Services support. Perform other duties as requested by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Working knowledge of computerized systems like PeopleSoft a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English language in both oral and written communications.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills, including good grammar.
- Clear, professional, and pleasant speaking voice and courteous telephone manner.
- Previous experience in transcription services a plus.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Previous call center experience is a plus.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with both company and client representatives at all levels.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED required and two years + of related administrative functions in an office setting or call center environment.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Must be very detail-oriented, dependable and reliable (incl. proficiency at follow-up), and possess strong work ethic
- Good organization and time management skills are essential characteristics utilized by this position.
- Able to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Possess professional and positive demeanor
- Flexibility: *NCC operates 24 hours per day 7 days a week 365 days a year.*
- Must have the ability to work shift times that are not normal business hours of operation
- May be required to work holidays
- Maintain excellent attendance
- Dependably report to work on time for assigned schedule
- Adaptable to schedule changes, which consist of more (or less) time flexibility
Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey
- Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, clients, prospects, and staff, in group settings and in situations requiring high performance and results
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Regular talking and hearing
- Wearing of a headset throughout work shift
- Receiving automatically connected phone calls from an ACD phone system
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while working on a personal computer