In the beautiful wine country of Northern California, DoubleTree Sonoma is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager! We are looking for an excellent leader with a true passion for Food and Beverage and developing others! This an exciting opportunity to join the "The Best Place to Work"!
This gorgeous property has 245 rooms, 22,000 square feet of banquet space, and 3 food and beverage outlets - including Bacchus Restaurant & Wine Bar, In-Room Dining, and The Lobby Bar. The Food and Beverage Manager will primarily oversee Banquets, with some supervisory responsibilities in the Outlets.
What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
restaurant manager, banquet manager
As a Food & Beverage Manager with DouleTree Sonoma, you will direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Plans and directs the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implements effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!