Quality Inspector’s in Shakopee, MN | $23.00 to $29.90/Hour DOE
Our Quality Inspector’s workweek is Monday to Thursday with hours starting at 2:30 pm until 1:00 am. This job is a Skilled Industrial type position that that pays $23.00 to $29.90/Hour DOE and is a Temp-to-hire opportunity.
Quality Inspector Duties and Responsibilities –
- QA Inspector is responsible for ensuring the quality of products through thorough assessment and analyses using inspection equipment, standards, and guidelines.
- Company asked that this person be open to helping where and if needed at times.
- Ensuring the quality of products through thorough assessment and analyses using inspection equipment, standards, and guidelines.
- Helping other departments if needed.
Quality Inspector Requirements and Qualifications –
- Experience in ensuring the quality of products through thorough assessment and analyses.
- Experience using inspection equipment, standards and guidelines.
- Willingness to learn, train and grow your skills
- Willingness to help other departments if needed
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Basic computer skills
- Goes the extra mile
- Lifting 15-20lbs frequently and up to 35 lbs on occasion.
- Must be willing to stand when working at jobs that does not allow you to sit.
- Team lift or assisted lifting is available.
How to Apply for Award Staffing’s Quality Inspector’s in Shakopee, MN
We at Award Staffing are excited to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity to build your future! You can apply at www.awardstaffing.com or you can connect with our Skilled Industrial team at
. Otherwise, you can email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Quality Inspector’s in Shakopee, MN | $23.00 to $29.90/Hour DOE
, using Quality Inspector as your subject line. Our recruiters in Skilled Industrial can’t wait to hear from you!
How You Can Interview
Don’t have time to come to our office for an interview? We have you covered! We can schedule an immediate interview for you virtually using Zoom right from your phone or computer. We want to make the application process as convenient and safe as possible for you!
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact us to ask for an accommodation, or an alternative application process.
Per Minnesota Health Department Regulations, masks must be worn in all Award Staffing locations and we have application and interview stations that support appropriate social distancing guidelines.
Why Award Staffing
Award Staffing is a 5-time winner of the Minneapolis Star Tribune’s Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota. We are proud of our 33 years in business as one of the top staffing agencies in Minnesota. We have offices in Bloomington, Chaska, Crystal, Delano, Maplewood and Ramsey.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace/EEO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Quality Controller, Location: Shakopee, MN - 55379
- Attention To Detail
- Follow Instructions