$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
TCG is partnering with client in Colorado Springs, in the search for a Digital Marketing Strategist. The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for marketing supporting campaign optimization efforts.
• Develop and lead digital marketing strategy initiatives, across multi-channel paid media campaigns.
• Maximize digital campaign effectiveness through budget management, A/B testing, etc.
• Manage paid search, social, and other paid media campaigns.
• Stay up to date on current digital marketing best practices and effective tactics.
• 4+ years experience in digital marketing
• Digital platform knowledge (i.e. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google & Bing Ads, etc.)
• Excellent internal and external communication skills
If you are passionate about digital marketing, the Digital Marketing Strategist role could be a great fit. Please send your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Only candidates who fulfill these requirements will be contacted.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.