Transportation Driver Position Summary
Under the general direction of the Executive Director. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, transporting residents for group activities and/or personal appointments.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Transportation Driver:
- Excellent communication skills and a compassion for older adults.
- Must possess a valid chaueffer's license. (CDL)
Primary Responsibilities for Transportation Driver:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Provides transportation services to current American House residents for appointments in the community within a 10 mile radius.
- Works directly with Executive Director(s) to coordinate transportation for prospective residents when needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a schedule of resident appointment times.
- Keeps current American House marketing materials in the bus at all times.
- Communicates with the Executive Director/Maintenance Director any required maintenance or repair of building vehicle.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Other duties as assigned.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)