The purpose of this position is to assist Renewable Energy Group with the support and maintenance of core business applications.
This position is also responsible for completing one project that improves an internal IT process and creates new efficiencies.
IT Process Improvement Project
• Initiate a project by defining its purpose and scope and the solution to be implemented.
• Create accurate and complete project documentation
• Report on project progress, risks and issues
• Assist with the support and maintenance of core business applications
• Use Service Desk management system to respond to user support requests
• Assist business users for develop business cases for system enhancements
Other frequent duties:
• Assist with the develop and execution of IT projects
• Document test results
• Participate in user acceptance testing sessions
Perform other duties as assigned
Education Required: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree – Information Technology or related degree
**Senior or Junior status preferred
Experience Required: Computer programming or systems analysis experience
**Business environment experience, relevant courses, club participation and internship preferred
Knowledge of the software development life cycle
Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Knowledge of programming languages
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.