To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Twinsburg, OH 44087
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Account Manager (Inside Sales)
Cardinal Health • Twinsburg, OH
Posted 1 month ago
What Territory Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Territory Management is responsible for cold calling, prospecting and building relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction within a business segment and geography. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts. Sells products and services that help facilitate patient care predominantly through optimizing the supply chain and the selection and management of the products within.
Cardinal Health at-Home is a leading provider of disposable medical supplies and durable medical equipment. We are committed to helping people receive disposable medical supplies and durable medical equipment at-home, as well as supporting those who care for them with operational and clinical expertise. As one of the nation's leading distributors of wholesale medical supplies, we carry 40,000 SKUs from more than 700 manufacturers in ostomy, diabetes, wound care, urological, incontinence, DME and much more. We are committed to helping commercial customers lower operational costs, improve efficiencies and increase profitability. We do this so they can continue to focus on what is most important - providing products and solutions to consumers in the home.
- This is an inside sales position in Twinsburg, Ohio
- B2B sales and account management (both upselling within current accounts and new business development)
- Manage between 200 and 400 accounts within assigned territory, consisting of regional DME companies, independent pharmacies and IDNs
- Provide ongoing account maintenance and support, act as point of contact for the business
- Drive growth by upselling within under-penetrated accounts while simultaneously going after new business opportunities within territory
- Demonstrate a strong foundation of inside sales experience and knowledge of the healthcare industry, especially DME distribution
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Follow-up on leads and track sales activity/ manage pipeline and sales funnel within Salesforce
- Demonstrate clear and professional communication abilities, both written and verbal (especially via phone)
- Demonstrate a passion for sales and a driven, competitive mindset
- Showcase the ability to use pricing and analytics to inform sales targets and win business
- Apply a structured approach to pipeline management and plan out sales activity to hit goals
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of sales experience, preferred
- Experience working in healthcare/medical sales or DME experience, preferred
- Ability to travel less than 25% of time
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.