To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN, Registered Nurse (part-time)
BAYADA Home Health Care • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Are you a Registered Nurse, RN with a passion for providing skilled nursing care while working with the Senior Population? Bayada is celebrating 40 years of continued growth with over 310 offices in 23 states and continues to grow expanding our Home Health Care line. We are currently looking for a Part-Time Registered Nurse, RN like you to cover home health visits. Our values are Compassion, Excellence, and Reliability; if you are an RN, who believes in these values in your nursing practice, join us as we give our clients the opportunity to live their lives to the fullest, with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust in the comfort of their home.
Registered Nurse, RN - Part-time
Home Health Experience preferred but we will provide training!Responsibilities
- RN skilled nursing visits to clients - flexible scheduling!
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical Manager or Client Services Manager.
- Continually assess and revise the nursing care plan, and participate with BAYADA clinicians in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Case management and coordination.
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Colorado
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
Generous Paid time off
401K with Company Match
Clinical Management and Leadership opportunities
#CBPostPosted Date 9/6/2018