To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, United States, WA 98004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Asset Manager Job
PACCAR Leasing Company • Bellevue, United States, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Financial (PFC)
PACCAR Financial facilitates the sale of premium-quality PACCAR vehicles in 20 countries on three continents worldwide by offering a full spectrum of creative, flexible financial products and value-added services specifically tailored to the transportation industry.
Responsible for the quality and timeliness of lease returns in the U.S. and Canada to ensure PACCAR Financial can maximize its sales result on the remarketing of the equipment. The day to day operations include communication and coordination with end customers (lessee) for inspections and appraisals, Vendors and the PFC Sales Organization. Assist in the development and implementation of the company's used equipment sales plan and supporting policies and procedures and managing inventory.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Act as primary point of contact on lease returns in the U.S. and Canada.
- Manage inspection, transportation and reconditioning to optimize sales prices for used equipment.
- Coordinate between Lessees, Vendors, and Field Staff to verify contractual agreed upon return conditions are met and aiming at a satisfactory customer experience.
- Manage transportation and location of all units in PFC’s Used Truck inventory.
- Work with PFC’s Used Truck Centers and Wholesale Sales Managers to determine sale strategies.
- Maintain and update PFC’s Asset Management System.
- Regularly Audit inventory and generate various management reports.
- Assist other Used Equipment staff as needed.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with managing large volumes of data and tracking multiple units at various stages in a process, as well as the ability to report on the status of any and all units.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, Power Point).
- Must be self-motivated and persistent.
- Experience in either spec’ing, maintenance or selling/leasing of new or used class 6, 7 or 8 trucks is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree required.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.