To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD 20670
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
DDL Omni Engineering • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 2 months ago
WANTED: An experienced Electronics Engineer with demonstrated experience.
As an Electronics Engineer you will:
- Support avionics computer design and qualification efforts for the Joint Strike Fighter program at Pax River NAS.
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of an Electronics Engineer:
- Support avionics design activities
- Analyze requirements, provide feedback on design decisions, and provide analysis in support of certification
- Support bench and flight testing of avionics hardware
- Support environmental and E3 testing
- Support aircraft integration activities
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine and “TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY” by MilitaryFriendly.com.
Required Education /Experience/Skills:
- 5 to 10 years experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- experience in: avionics or flight computer design, testing, and qualification; multi-core processing;
- understanding of DOD and commercial flight certification standards for software, firmware, and hardware; understanding SE processes, requirements verification and validation, and documentation
- Interim Clearance will be required to start
- Must be a US citizen