At Medline, people come first%26mdash;we seek individuals who care about customers and who can cultivate genuine, long-standing relationships. One of the best representations of that is our Post-Acute sales team. Our team strives to provide not only the highest quality products for those who need additional medical support, but also the highest quality service when it comes to working with our customers. If you%26rsquo;re someone who wants to be a part of the best of the best and also make a positive impact on your community, then our Post-Acute team is what you%26rsquo;re looking for!
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to join our Post-Acute medical sales team in the Phoenix, AZ
This is a great opportunity for those who are not only looking to take the next step in their career, but also those who may be looking to utilize their sales experience within a new industry. In return, Medline provides established territories, industry- leading training, and career advancement opportunities. Medline also offers a very attractive compensation package including uncapped commission, incentives/bonus, car allowance, full benefits including 401(k) with company match and much more! Relocation is not available. Why Medline?
Why Medline Sales?
- 53+ years of consecutive growth
- 550,000+ products and counting
- More than 20,000 employees spanning the globe
- No.1 privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care products in the U.S.
- 1,600 and growing sales representatives across the continuum of care
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
- 401k with company match
- Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
- Proven Training Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial Work Environment
- Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Flexible Paid Time Off
Under general supervision, manage the relationship with existing accounts. Responsible for managing a book of business for existing accounts and generating revenue on assigned accounts. Serve as the primary interface for all products and services and create demand for the organization's products and services. Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Review accounts, sell new business to existing accounts and convert accounts to a higher level. May also be responsible for new account installation.
- Create demand for the organization's products and services by working with National & Regional accounts.
- Build and maintain sales territory of smaller accounts, located in secondary & tertiary markets focusing on sales and customer relationships.
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customers to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- Coordinate sales forecasts with internal team. Manage co-op accruals and set-up new customers into Medline's systems.
- Create new products to sell to our existing and new customers.
- Increase the revenue spend per account.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law. Education
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree and at least 2 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience OR at least 5 years of quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience
- Intermediate skill level in SAP.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Cold Calling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Excel