To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Deputy Division Director
PAE • Washington, DC
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldDeputy Division Director
- Support Division Directors and Division management in all phases of work.
- Interface with Government attorneys, CORs, Case Managers, and other component staff.
- Manage/track projects, task orders, and task order mods; and prepare Litigation Support
- Plans, and maintain reports for tracking and monitoring funding.
- Oversee delivery and quality of deliverables, manage, and control contract task and PAE budgets.
- Manage a team of up to 5-10 direct reports; this number could rise significantly based on performance.
- Independently plan and manage all litigation support activities associated with matters assigned by the Division Director or clients within the delegated case/task load.
- Run project planning and status meetings for litigation teams determining requirements, schedules, deliverables and quality standards.
- Provide operational briefings to the Division Director and other PAE and DOJ leadership.
- Develop and monitor program schedules.
- Evaluate staff performance and manage subcontractor performance, in close coordination with corporate resources.
- Support Division-wide management, strategic planning, and technical approach development and documentation for policies, procedures, white papers, and proposals.
- Coordinate with corporate resources and management.
- Coordinate workloads and allocate resources.
- Review and track invoices to ensure all invoices are correctly and timely finalized and submitted to the client each month.
- Research and respond to questions on funding and invoicing.
- Support proposals and task order bids.
- Plan, prepare for, and attend weekly and monthly client meetings.
- Develop/approve corrective actions for acceptable quality levels.
- Independently plan and manage projects as assigned.
- Act in place of Division Contract Director, with all authority, as needed and authorized, in Division Director’s absence.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience with e-discovery tools and capabilities such as Brainspace, Relativity, Venio, technology assisted review tools, and electronic discovery processing systems, as well as ECA tools and forensic data collection best practices and tools.
- At least six (6) years of progressively more responsible experience in major litigation support projects, including at least four (4) years of Project Manager experience or equivalent.
- Extensive e-discovery knowledge, trial experience, and exemplary customer communication skills preferred. Ability to develop productive relationships with clients and management resources.
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously, including technical/data processing support activities.
- Requires expert knowledge of litigation support and e-discovery; outstanding writing skills; outstanding oral communication skills; outstanding management skills
- Must be able to anticipate litigation support needs and develop and execute detailed plans for addressing needs.
- Experience utilizing technology to support litigation workflow, including document review platforms, trial support applications, and eDiscovery tools.
- Government Contracting experience and knowledge of the Government’s data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based database, and other applications.
- Experience working with Citrix or similar tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment working under strict deadlines.
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, if needed.
- Certifications preferred:
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Relativity Analytics Specialist
- Relativity Assisted Review Specialist
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist (CEDS)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.