***Technical Support Representative, Birdsboro, PA***
Text "wifi" to
610-708-0581 to connect with Heidi!
Job Details for Technical Support Representative:
- Schedule: Mon-Fri
- During training for approximately the first 6-9 months, day shift 8:30am-5pm.
After training, 10:30am-7pm.
- Pay Rate: $16-$18/hr
Job Responsibilities & Description for Technical Support Representative:
- Communicates promptly and professionally with new or existing subscribers for the purpose of resolving subscribers' inquiries, complaints, technical issues or product related internet questions
- Investigates customer complaints/questions and coordinates with the technical employees to resolve and respond to the customer.
- Prepares and processes applications for high-speed internet access in the ACSR and Prolog customer database systems.
- Assists with modern installations by initiating work orders and coordinating by phone/radio with an installer to authorize the modem during installation
- Operates a computer terminal, typewriter, and other office equipment to perform assigned tasks.
Job Requirements for Technical Support Representative:
- Some computer technology experience or education
- Help desk/problem solving experience
- Customer service experience
- Telecommunications experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has full-time jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, Technical Support Representative, customer service representative, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Audio Equipments
- Computer Terminals
- Customer Service
- Help Desk
- Information Technology