To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Audiovisual Systems Designer
Whitlock • New York, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Systems Designer combines audiovisual, video collaboration and IT systems design with a focus on a proactive, relational and customer centric experience. This position partners with customers to fully understand their business needs and challenges, provides proposals including comprehensive equipment lists and labor services estimates. Upon award of a project, the Systems Designer completes the design, documentation and any other elements necessary to support the customer’s goals while ensuring profitability and a positive end user experience.
The Systems Designer will be creating solutions for the following spaces:(Not a comprehensive list)
- Conference Rooms, Executive Board Rooms and Huddle Spaces
- Command and Control Rooms
- Network Operation Centers
- Distance learning classrooms and Training Facilities
- Video Walls
- Customer Experience Centers
- Executive Briefing Centers
- Court Rooms
- Digital Signage
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- CTS AND/OR CTS-D certification is preferred
- 10 years’ experience in the audiovisual/broadcast field
- 5 years’ experience in engineering/design
- Must have a good understanding of the new construction process
- Experienced in constructing labor and material estimates
- Past project management and CAD experience is a plus
- Proven track record for providing turnkey AV and Video Collaboration solutions
- Control System and DSP experience, required