Application Development Project Manager/LeadCompensation:
$108000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Senior Application Systems Analyst
($108K midpoint/$130K max – no max on raises, even if they come in at the top of the range)
• Eight (8) years of experience in the information technology field required, with a minimum of three (5) years in Application System Analysis.
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
• Above average knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL required; Knowledge of C#, SSIS, SSRS a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
• Experience in discovering and implementing new technology required.
• Knowledge of new and emerging technology and devices required.
• Ability to write designs and specifications
• Looking for Business Analyst with tech mindset (configurations and understands coding)
• T-SQL/SQL Server. Would consider Oracle as well
• Data migrations and stored procedures
• Not much custom coding, but lots of point to point integrations with off-the-shelf software
• Experience with Salesforce/ERP systems/Workday
• C#/BI/SSIS = plus
• Ability to translate between business and software engineers
• Strong and mature documentation skills
• Excellent soft skills/communication (written and verbal)
• Strong ability to work across groups and departments
• Lifelong learner who wants to learn multiple systems and grow knowledge base
T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, System Design Specification, Technical Design Specification, Design Specification, Documentation, Business Analysis
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Application Development Project Manager/Lead
for more information.
- Sql Server Reporting Services
- Sql (Programming Language)
- Stored Procedure
- Systems Analysis
- Sql Server Integration Services
- Microsoft Sql Servers