Test Lead: Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Candidate will be part of a team responsible for building a strategic, scalable program to perform an appropriate level of testing (including business continuity) at the right time in the project life cycle.
*Minimize the adverse impact on the business caused by major hardware software incidents, and to prevent recurrence by seeking to determine the root cause of incidents and then initiate actions to improve or correct the situation
* Analyze major incident volumes and trends to identify process or technological improvements that will reduce major incident volumes, streamline their resolution, or enable major incidents to be resolved at lower support tiers.
* Lead post mortem investigations on critical incidents, identify and recommend corrective action items, and produce a business facing document detailing the incident, root cause, and steps for remediation.
* Plan and lead Business Continuity, validation exercises that will result in establishing service level agreement targets for the business.
* Manage service relationships with both Information Services and business units by reviewing outages, resolutions, and ongoing corrective action items.
* Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
* Maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
* Advanced knowledge of Testing in virtual and/or physical environment
* Advanced knowledge of Incident Management.
* Advanced knowledge of Change and Problem Management.
* Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work under pressure, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Coordination skills: managing (complex) IT technical investigations.
* Excellent management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
* Excellent independent judgment; excellent creative and high-level analysis skills.
* Understanding of foundational IT technical issues and relationships to the functionality of the job.
* Bachelor's degree required. Associate's degree and two (2) years of directly related work experience may substitute for the Bachelor's degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section). Four (4) years of directly related work experience may also substitute for the Bachelor's degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).
Service Level Agreement
Corrective And Preventive Actions