To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI 48084
- Gwendolyn Brock
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Global Talent Solution • Troy, MI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking a talented individual to fill immediate openings for Groundskeeper for a top automotive company located in Dearborn, MI.
**We will begin interviewing for the Groundskeeper position in early March**
Location: Dearborn, MI
Pay Rate: $11.00 - $11.25
Schedule: 6:30am – 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)
3:00pm – 11:30pm (Sunday – Thursday)
3:00pm – 11:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Assignment: Long-term contract
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist with the completion of daily landscaping and maintenance tasks for commercial properties
- Lawn maintenance duties including grass cutting, weeding, trimming, blowing, pruning, edging, raking, etc.
- Landscaping duties including laying sod, digging holes, planting, mulch spreading
- Operating and carrying hand and mechanical tools such as blowers, weed-whippers, hedge trimmers and chainsaw
- Operating a seated riding mower and push mower
- Preparing trailers for daily tasks as well as checking fluids
- Operating company vehicles in a safe manner
- General cleanup of facility and grounds
- Putting up and taking down traffic barricades
Requirements & Qualifications
- Capable of repetitive, physically demanding work for extended periods of time such as standing, bending, digging, raking, sweeping and shoveling
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as well as a 100lb walk-behind mower up curbs
- Ability to walk on un-level surfaces
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license without restrictions (Obtain Chauffeur's License upon hire
- Ability to operate/drive a manual transmission vehicle is preferred
- Knowledge and experience operating general landscaping equipment is preferred
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.