Analytical Scientist. Irvine, CA. 12 months.
Do you have strong HPLC experience? Are you looking to develop these skills further?
One of our global pharmaceutical clients is currently seeking an Analytical Scientist to join their growing team. Although we work with offices nationwide, this role is based in the Irvine, CA area. We encourage you to pursue this excellent work opportunity with competitive pay. This is an initial 12 + month contract position, with the potential to extend.
Purpose of position:
- Conduct routine analytical testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods.
- Utilize instrumentation (e.g, HPLC, UPLC , Mass Spectrometry) while adhering to cGMP, GLP and established policy.
- Oversee and participate in site projects, analytical method development, validation, revision and transfer, and keep immediate supervisor informed of all significant aspects of projects and assignments.
- Design and perform experiments to develop, validate, revise and transfer new analytical/microbiological methods including automated and robotic methods.
- Provide technical support and leadership as pertains to analytical/microbiological testing; verify that results are accurate and complete, recognizing deviations in test procedures, and/or SOPs.
- You should hold a Ph.D or Masters of Science in a Scientific discipline, for example Chemistry, Biology.
- Experience with HPLC in a GMP and GLP environment is critical.
- HPLC method development is desirable, but not essential.
Are you ready for your next role? We are excited to hear from you.
SRG Woolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.