The Select Group is looking for someone passionate about finance to fill an Accounts Payable role in the Greater Providence, RI area. This position is responsible for various tasks within Accounts Payable including, but not limited to, processing and coding invoices, running a daily pay cycle and distributing payments, researching outstanding payments, assisting with the month-end close process, and additional duties as necessary.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ year in AP role (reviewing and compiling amounts owed)
- Peoplesoft (ideally) or similar HRMS
- Great communication
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for compiling and reviewing amounts owed to vendors, suppliers, or other individuals/organizations.
- Researches outstanding payments to vendors.
- Reviews and understands the nature of expenses to ensure that invoices are coded properly.
- Processes all travel reimbursements and when applicable, assists employees and travel arrangers with any travel related questions.
- Tests and documents system upgrades and/or implementations.
- Understands other job tasks in Accounts Payable and assists when necessary.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the Company.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus when production volume is high.
- Detail oriented and possesses analytical skills.
- May be called upon to handle other duties as required.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our URL blocked - click to apply or visit us at URL blocked - click to apply Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the URL blocked - click to apply
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.