$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Our client is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their growing team. The Accounting Manager will oversee all the Accounting and Finance functions for the organization. This Accounting Manager will be responsible for financial reporting for multiple entities, month-end close, budgeting/forecasting, financial analysis, and supervising a team of 3. This is a fulfilling opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work as an Accounting Manager. For immediate consideration please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- 2+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Prepare Financial Statements experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of account reconciliation
- Year-end Financial Statements experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles