To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, NJ 08527
- Christin Knoll
- Phone: 6178242645
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chief Financial Officer - Real Estate Development
Michael Page • Jackson, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
The Chief Financial Officer will directly report into the PResident and closely work with the team to achieve overall excellence and develops direction for the short and long term needs of the organization.
My client is a residential custom home builder and a reputable player within the real estate industry with a national portfolio and HQ in New Jersey. The boutique team is dedicated to provide execllence and innovative living choices to their customers.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Enhance credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the President.
- Participate in implementing and enforcing policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness.
- Prepare monthly budget to actual analyses of key drivers and results.
- Establish and/or maintain all corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain the records of the company in accordance with generally accepted accounting policies
The ideal candidate for the Chief Financial Officer opening will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business required (MBA desired)
- 7+ years of progressive financial management experience in public/private sectors
- Experience with leading budgeting and forecasting processes
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, operational risk assessment and financial reporting
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Independent, self-directed and self-motivated
In return, a successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Benefit package
- Flexible location
- Direct communication with President
- Boutique setting
- Growing real estate business