Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Subcontracts Administrator
PAE is seeking a Sr. SCA for the Arlington, VA location. The Sr. SCA’s primary responsibilities will consist of supporting business development activities and supporting strategic proposal efforts across the Global Mission Services business unit. The selected candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic and high-energy environment and be capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with demanding schedules. Short-term domestic travel is expected up to 20%.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Participating in proposal development with special emphasis on price solicitations, reviewing subcontract terms and risks, contributing to pricing strategy, and assisting the capture and proposal managers develop mitigation strategies for proposal submittals.
- Leading subcontract negotiation, subcontract administration, and teaming activities on new business opportunities.
- Performing day-to-day subcontract administration functions in support of assigned contracts. Focus on Day-One-Readiness activities to ensure effective transitions of from proposals to operational performance.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for both internal and external customers on all subcontract matters throughout the proposal process.
- Negotiating nondisclosure agreements, proprietary information exchange agreements, teaming agreements, and other contracts activities supporting business development.
- Ensuring compliance with solicitation provisions and clauses and company policies and procedures throughout the proposal process.
- Maintaining subcontract proposal and contract documents in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Performing other duties and special projects as required.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree and 5-10 years of subcontracts administration experience.
- A minimum of 3 years providing subcontract support for business development/capture activity for a federal contractor
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations is required.
- Experience with varying contract types: fixed-price, cost-reimbursable, time and material and incentive type contracts is required.
- Well-developed communication skills with ability to interface with multiple levels of operations personnel, functional staff and senior management.
- Exercises a high degree of independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for developing solutions. Requires a significant degree of analytical ability to understand and interpret complex data and solve complex problems.
- Requires a significant degree of analytical ability to understand and interpret complex data and solve complex problems.
- Specific Skills: Extensive experience with Microsoft Office software to include: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Projects. Costpoint experience is highly desired.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Target Customer Needs